Deprecated: Hook elementor/widgets/widgets_registered is deprecated since version 3.5.0! Use elementor/widgets/register instead. in /home/wz3crcee/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5758
For the latest travel advisories please visit the Philippine Bureau of Immigrations website…
General Entry Criteria and Queries
For further details please visit the Philippine Embassy London website…
All visa concerns, inquiries, and clarifications may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa applications for applicants based in Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK are handled through the Philippine Embassy London. For further details please visit the Philippine Embassy London website… Further details are found on https://www.visa.gov.ph/
Visa Application by Post
Applicants based in Ireland who wish to apply for a visa by post are required to have their application notarized in the Consulate or by a notary public before posting it along with the specific requirements for the visa they are applying for. The application can be notarized in the Consulate by booking a notarial service.
The Balikbayan Privilege allows Former Filipino citizens (such as Filipinos who have been naturalized British or Irish citizens) and their families a visa-free stay in the Philippines for a maximum of one (1) year, regardless of the frequency of travel or visit.
For the former Filipino citizen:
- Valid passport
2. Supporting documents to prove former Philippine citizenship:
- Cancelled Philippine passport or Philippine Birth Certificate
- Naturalization paper to show former Philippine citizenship
- Certification from adopted country
The spouses and minor unmarried children of former Filipino citizens must present the following documents to the Philippine Immigration Officer at the point of entry:
- Valid passport
- Marriage certificate (for the spouse)
- Birth Certificate (for minor children) or adoption papers (for adopted children)
- Prepare your and your dependents’ documentary requirements.
- Upon arrival in the Philippines, request the Philippine Immigration Officer at the point of entry to grant you and your dependents Balikbayan Privilege.
- The spouse and minor dependents of former Filipino citizens may enjoy Balikbayan Privilege provided that the following conditions are met:
- That they are not required entry visas under existing regulations
- They are travelling together with the balikbayan spouse / parent to the Philippines
Foor further details please vist https://londonpe.dfa.gov.ph/consular-matters/balikbayan-privilege