NOTARIAL OF CIVIL REGISTRY APPLICATION
Price starting at €37.50
- Consular fee €27.50
- Commissioner for oath fee €10.00 per applicant.
- This service is by appointment only
Applications for Report of Birth, Report of Marriage, and Report of Death are filled in the Philippine Embassy London. Applicants that wish to apply for this service by post must have their application forms notarised. by Consul Raymond in the Philippine Consulate Dublin then the applicant should send them directly to the Philippine Embassy London and enclose the Sterling payment along with all of the requirements as detailed on the embassy website.
- Book an appointment for Notarial of Civil Registration
- Five copies of the application form
- All copies to have original signature.
- Original and a photocopy of the applicants valid passport or other valid identification.
Download applications forms here: https://londonpe.dfa.gov.ph/consular-matters/civil-registry
Once complete the applicant can put together the full Embassy requirements which are listed on their website and post them directly to the Embassy. For more information please visit: http://londonpe.dfa.gov.ph/consular-matters/civil-registry-certification
For queries or clarifications, email: email@example.com