Purpose/Nature of OEC
- An exit permit/employment certificate issued to OFWs which should be presented to the Immigration counter at the airport prior to departure from the Philippines.
- Proof of payment that a worker has been duly documented by the POEA and has paid the processing fee and OWWA membership contribution.
- Entitles a worker to travel tax exemption and free terminal fee.
- Valid for sixty (60) days only from the date of issuance.
Who are entitled to OEC
- OFWs who are on vacation and returning to the same Employer in Ireland
- Undocumented OFWs (tourists, dependents, students, businessmen) who have found work and have partially served his/her employer in Ireland
The following must be presented/submitted to the Office of the Labour Attaché, Philippine Embassy, London:
- Original Passport with valid re-entry visa/work permit (with photo copy)
- Duly accomplished OFW Information Sheet (form available at the Office of the Labour Attaché, Philippine Embassy or visit the Forms section of this website)
- Proof of valid OWWA membership
- Copy of Employment contract/Employer’s certification (for new registrants/undocumented workers)
- Two pounds (£2.00)