The Philippine Consulate is pleased to announce that it will host a Philippine Embassy Consular Outreach Mission and Field Voting for the 2016 National Elections in Dublin, Ireland on 16-17 April 2016.
For FIELD VOTING, no booking is necessary. Registered voters may either cast their votes right there or retrieve their mailing packets for posting before 9 May 2016.
We regret that due to limitations in the capacity of our IT equipment, only those with BOOKINGS FOR E-PASSPORT SERVICES will be served. We will NOT entertain walk-in passport applicants on the actual dates. While every effort would be made to accommodate all bookings, the Embassy cannot guarantee a place on the date of one’s choice and reserves the right to move the bookings to either date.
Other consular services will be offered, as follows:
- CIVIL REGISTRATION ( Reports of Birth, Marriage or Death)
- NOTARIZATION and LEGALIZATION SERVICES (Affidavits, SPAs, etc)
- NBI CLEARANCE FORM SERVICING (Fingerprinting)
- ACCEPTANCE OF APPLICATION FOR VISA TO THE PHILIPPINES
- PHILIPPINE CITIZENSHIP RETENTION/RE-ACQUISITION
- ASSISTANCE-TO-NATIONALS and ADVISE ON PHILIPPINE LAWS
- PAG-IBIG FUND MEMBERSHIP
- SSS MEMBERSHIP / INQUIRIES
Applicants are advised to check the documentary and other requirements at www.londonpe.dfa.gov.ph and to download the application forms in advance from the same website. Please beware of other websites purporting to be the Embassy‘s official website.
Due to audit regulations, only cash payments in Pounds Sterling may be accepted at the Outreach. We do not accept personal cheques or debit cards. The Schedule of Fees is as follows:
- New / renewal (e-Passport) £43.00
- Lost Passport (e-Passport) £108.00
- Lost Passport (MRP & MRRP) £65.00
- Report of Birth or Marriage £18.00
- Late Registration fee £18.00
- Affidavits, Oaths, Certifications, Fingerprinting £18.00
- Legalization of Documents £18.00
- Citizenship Retention/Re-acquisition £36.00
- Minor dependent – Citizenship application £18.00
RETURN OF DOCUMENTS:
Applicants are requested to provide their own self-addressed envelope for the return of their documents. Cost of postage from UK to Ireland is £9.00, for a maximum of 3 passports per envelope.
The Consulate and Embassy looks forward to serving you at the Consular Outreach Mission and Field Voting in Dublin.